(4) E/M Assemblers III
Stratham, NH 03833 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: E/M Assemblers
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $20-29/hr
- Job Location: Stratham, NH
- Job# 14676
The Assembler III performs a wide variety of assembly operations to create precision electro-mechanical assemblies. They use precision measuring instruments to ensure conformance with blueprint specifications and tolerances.
- Follows sequence of operations in performing manual assembly, hand soldering, and cable harnessing
- Wire harness crimping
- Uses precision measuring instruments to ensure conformance with blueprint specifications and tolerances
- May work with a microscope for extended periods of time to assemble delicate rotary joint products
- Work regularly from prints and drawings and utilizing parts lists to match work orders/routers, following process specifications and utilizing standard measuring tools to follow customer specifications and then accurately fill out supporting documentation.
- High School diploma or Accredited GED
- 4+ years of Assembly experience
- IPC 620 and J-STD-001 certified
- Should be knowledgeable about handling and working the various adhesives and epoxies
- Ability to read, understand and follow drawings and schematics
- Must have good manual dexterity and able to work with small components
- Ability to use microscopes, screwdrivers tweezers, and other miscellaneous tools
- Ability to work independently under general supervision
- J-STD-001 certified soldering experience
- Ability to work with engineering to suggest and implement process improvements
- Familiarity with precision aerospace assemblies such as waveguides
- Knowledgeable in root cause problem solving techniques, 5Y, FMEA, fishbones
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!