Draw Tower Operator 2nd Shift (Temp-To-Perm)
Holland, MA 01518 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Draw Tower Operator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to perm
- Pay rate: $25-28/hr
- Job Location: Holland, MA
- Job# 15420
- Performs equipment setup
- Runs (multiple machine controls and operations of) draw towers to support fiber optic business
- Assemble FOLG (Fiber Optic Light Guides)
- Operate various draw towers to meet customer demands (both internal and external)
- Assemble FOLG (Fiber Optic Light Guides) to meet customer demand
- Assemble/epoxy glass draw preforms, for internal customers
- Makes standard on-going process adjustments; performs basic maintenance
- Operate draw towers to support internal customers
- GCW (Glass Coated Wire) tower inspection
- Conducts in-process inspections on material
- Backup support to the Glass Plant
- Mechanical ability
- Proficiency with computers and common manufacturing computer programs and software
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years prior draw tower operation.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!