Electrical Engineer (PERM)
Holland , MA 01518 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Electrical Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $100k
- Job Location: Holland. MA
- Job#: bh14062
SCIENTIFIC DETECTORS ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Specializes in the design, development and manufacturing of leading-edge detectors and electro-optics for the transport and identification of Ions, Electrons, UV Photons and Soft X-Rays. Our high-tech products are used by most analytical instrument manufacturers to bring added value and reliability to their specialized instrumentation such as Mass Spectrometry applications. In addition, they add significant contributions to physics and space research, drug discovery, proteomic technologies, imaging, and communications through our dedication to continual technology advancements.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Electrical Engineer to support and contribute to our growth plan. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for designing and laying out new electrical systems for various applications along with new product and platform designs. The Electrical Engineer will provide support throughout the manufacturing of the electrical systems they have designed. The role involves circuit design, schematic capture, layout management, test and debug. This role reports directly to the Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
• Have the ability to apply engineering principles, physics and materials science for the analysis, design, installation and maintenance of electrical systems
• Create solutions, which can range from small component designs to large-scale systems
• Work on all stages of design for electrical services, from the early research, development (Concept Design) all the way through to the installation and final commissioning
• Testing and measuring the performance of systems
• Designing and implementing systems to improve efficiency and sustainability
• Analyzing and interpreting data and information to support recommendation for modification
• Updating test methods and providing solutions for automation
• Liaising with suppliers, customers and contractors to achieve project goals
• Promote and Encourage understanding and use of the ISO 9001 based Quality Management System
• Proficient with one or more schematic capture tools (PADS, Altium, etc.)
• Proficient in PCB bring-up, debugging, verification testing, and performance characterization
• Strong statistical analysis and SPC background
Education and Experience
• Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) required
• 5+ years hands on design and development of high precision mixed signal control circuitry and/or embedded systems
• Experience with laboratory instrumentation is preferred
What we offer
• Independent, critical role for company’s growth with the ability to make a major impact
• Exciting work environment in an ambitious growing technology company
• Support organization with vast technical and scientific know-how
• Competitive, rewarding compensation package to include the following:
o Medical, dental and vision
o 401(k) with competitive company match
o Life and ADD insurance
o Generous Paid Time Off
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!