Logistics Technician X2 (Contract 6 months +)
Belmont, MA 02453 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Logistics Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $ 19/hr
- Job Location:Belmont, MA
- Job#: bh 12939
About the role
Focused on providing the world’s best research tools to scientists everywhere, helping them achieve their mission, faster.
Who You Are: Someone who is committed and dependable, communicates effectively, exhibits strong attention to detail, manages change with positivity, and supports the caring and friendly culture we’re proud of. A successful candidate is proactive, adaptable, and willing to learn new skills.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Process incoming shipments from suppliers, ensuring the accuracy of all product data.
- Aliquot product into vials and assemble kits for customer orders and global stocking.
- Work with colleagues across the business to resolve discrepancies quickly.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels using both manual and automated systems.
- Fulfill customer orders using internal systems and processes, ensuring the accuracy of all products in all orders.
- Generate required shipping documentation.
- Dispatch orders in line with daily goals and customer expectations.
- Ship domestically and internationally to customers and other distribution hubs.
- Work with teammates to improve the efficiency and accuracy of any processes implemented within the Logistics Department using creativity and resourcefulness.
- Comply with all Health & Safety (H&S) regulations.
- Other duties as required
More About you
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Proven attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Display solid organizational skills and exhibit effective and proactive communication across all departments and levels
- Experience solving problems both independently and with others.
- Able to lift 35lbs
An Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!