Hudson, MA 01775 US
Title: Production Planner
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $ 60-70K
- Job Location: Hudson, MA
- Job# 15095
Production Planner to coordinate production workflow for multiple products in support of our growing contracts.
• Schedule, plan and prioritize work order release to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Manage work orders progress and take action as required
• Adhere to Master schedule
• Expedite raw materials and work orders as required
• Monitor jobs to ensure schedules are met
• Address issues when they arise to ensure minimum disruption
• Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
• Work with operations management to plan staffing of MFG floor personal for maximum throughput
• Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports
• Collaborate with quality control, purchasing, logistics and management
• Keep paperwork organized
• Other duties as assigned by the Planning Manager
• Proven experience as production planner with 3-5 years in a Manufacturing setting
• Excellent working knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
• Experience in MRP /ERP systems (Visibility a plus )
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent communication abilities
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Strong math and statistics skills
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!