Project Manager (Engineering)
Hopkinton , MA 01746 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Project Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $90-120k
- Job Location: Hopkinton, MA
- Job# 14467
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Projects could include new product introductions, computer system implementations, and other similar projects. Responsible for the coordination and/or execution of progress reports and other similar project documentation. A key attribute of the position is the ability to influence without authority.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the definition, planning, and implementation of key projects
- Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Defines project tasks and resource requirements in collaboration with others
- Develops full-scale project plans
- Reports issues, concerns, and opportunities to management as needed
- Performs project risk management to minimize risks to budget, timeline, and results
- Assembles and coordinates project staff
- Manages project budget
- Manages project resource allocation
- Plans and schedules project timelines
- Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provides direction and support to project team
- Leads project quality assurance by developing and monitoring key project metrics
- Monitors and reports on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Produces and present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implements and manage projects changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Conducts project closure evaluations and assessment of results
- Bachelor’s degree (degree in technical field such as engineering, or sciences preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading multiple complex, cross-functional projects
- Experience in manufacturing or similar environment
- Proficient with project management software
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent experience required
- Experience within a regulated market such as medical device, pharmaceutical, biologics, or combination device.
- Experience with the Quality System Regulation (QSR) and ISO 13485
- Experience with a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) a strong plus.
- Lean Six Sigma or similar experience strongly preferred
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with internal and external customers
- Business acumen
- Risk identification and analysis techniques
- Leadership, conflict resolution, and influencing without authority
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.