Wellesley, MA 01760 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Sitecore Developer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: $110-120k
- Job Location: Wellesley, MA
- Job#: bh13655
We are seeking a self-starter, experienced and innovative Sitecore Developer to become a key part of our Global Marketing Web Development team, Responsible for the creation and support of global corporate sites and other strategic online initiatives, the ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting and leading a variety of large and small web development projects using ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server.
- Develop and maintain high-profile, public-facing websites using Sitecore CMS, ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server.
- Work with all aspects of a project from database to the presentation layer.
- Must possess the ability to take broadly defined requirements and work within a disciplined, but adaptive development process to deliver production-ready solutions.
- Partner with internal teams to implement integrated solutions that support the ongoing evolution of web properties.
- Must comply with security and scalability standards, and industry best practices.
- Work with a source control system in a multi-developer environment.
- Perform troubleshooting, testing, and support of web applications.
- Website optimization for maintaining and improving website performance.
- A willingness to own projects, team responsibilities and embrace new technologies.
- Coach and develop mid-level web developers.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Web Development experience.
- 3+ years’ experience Sitecore 9.3 or 10; end-to-end implementation experience a plus.
- 3+ years’ experience developing using ASP.NET and C#.
- Experience with Model View Controller (MVC) web applications.
- Strong front-end web development experience with public-facing websites.
- Proficiency building interactive user interfaces.
- Proven interpersonal, leadership and teamwork skills, including the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of software development tools, technologies and methodologies.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Mobile and eCommerce experience a plus.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!