Concord, MA 01776 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Warehouse Associate
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $20-23/hr
- Job Location: Concord, MA
- Job# 14786
A warehouse associate is responsible for processing and packaging items for shipment and receiving incoming merchandise for warehouse storage. Warehouse associate’s duties include loading and unloading items from the distribution trucks, checking inventory receipts, inspecting the quality and quantity of the items, preparing shipping documents, and ensuring the cleanliness and orderliness of storage areas. They also update inventory records on the warehouse's business system and responding to the customer's inquiries and concerns. A shipper receiver should have a working knowledge of the warehousing process, especially on operating warehouse tools and equipment safely and efficiently.
- Receipt of incoming goods, verification of items and counts
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Package and label incoming goods
- Accurately pick orders for shipping
- Prepare packages for shipment while utilizing appropriate company business systems as well as FedEx Ship Manager and other tools.
- Participate in cycle counts and wall-to-wall physical inventory counts
- Train for safe operation of powered industrial vehicles and warehouse logistics
- Capable of filing AES online forms
- Communicate clearly, efficiently and respectfully with internal and external customers
- Maintain clean and safe working environment
- Work cohesively with co-located warehouse team as requested
- Maintain warehouse equipment as needed and notify Facilities of any issues
- Actively participate in all safety training, follow procedures, and wear required PPE
- Perform other duties as required
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!