(2) Machine Operators
Marlborough, MA 01751 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Machine Operators
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
(2) Machine Operators
Experienced in manufacturing areas; will be loading and maintaining a machine that glues plastic parts together.
The Gluing Machining Operator is responsible for operating a machine that automatically glues (or bonds) plastic parts. This Operator position must be able to load parts into fixtures, operate the machine, and unload parts in order to meet production schedules with quality parts. The Operator performs light machine maintenance, fills the glue supply on the on the equipment, and delivers parts to the next manufacturing step on-time. Equipment operation is performed in a cleanroom.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load plastic parts into fixtures for the machine.
- Select or input required program into the controller.
- Verify the glue levels and other machine settings are in operational mode.
- Adjusting machine settings as required to the product specifications.
- Troubleshoot issues during the loading and gluing process.
- Complete quality control tests and measurements as specified.
- Clean and maintain the machine per manufacturer’s specifications.
- Install maintenance-level machine components per equipment instructions.
- Complete documents and reports as required on manufacturing and/or quality performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Evaluate gluing performance (flow, surface defects, etc.) and work with engineers to troubleshoot the manufacturing process as needed.
- Adhere to safety and 5S program for equipment area.
- Maintain open, positive communication with supervisor and others.
- Assist others in performance of work, as needed.
- Ensure that all duties are performed in a timely manner consistent with applicable quality requirements, safety guidelines, and applicable procedures.
- Set up automated gluing machine to perform machine functions on scheduled parts on time.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years of automated manufacturing machine operations experience.
- Ability to read and interpret dimensional specifications for parts.
- Computer literate, proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, specifically).
- Position requires a person who is meticulous and quality conscious; motivated and creative problem solver.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast learner with excellent time management skills.
- Possess creative problem solving skill with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be adaptable to rapidly shifting priorities and testing schedules.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!