Hudson, MA 01752 US
Title: Manufacturing Assemblers
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Contract
- Pay rate: $20-22/hr
- Job Location: Hudson, MA
- Job# 15955
Assemble and test all products that are released to the production floor. Follow all work instructions in order to ensure a safe work environment and quality is achieved throughout the production process.
SPECIFIC ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble and test all electromechanical assemblies release to production.
- Accurately record work performed in the build log database.
- Abide by all processes established within the work cell to safely complete all tasks.
- Maintain a clean work area daily.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Requirements
- 1-3 years’ experience of strong assembly skills in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong soldering skills
- Ability to follow work instructions, drawings, wire diagrams, etc. required.
- Ability to use basic hand tools in a production environment.
- Willing and able to safely complete all given tasks in order to reach the team/company goals.
- Individual must be able to maintain professionalism while working in a strong team environment
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!