(2) Sr Software Test Engineers
Hudson , MA 01778 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Sr Software Test Engineers
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: $110-140k
- Job Location: Hudson, MA
- Job#: bh13739
Sr Software Test Engineers
The ideal candidate will play a significant role in the verification process of energy-based medical products. The candidate has very strong technical experience and domain knowledge, experience in problem-solving, and a strong passion and appreciation for delivering high-quality products. As a Senior Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the Software Test activities for new and existing products. The candidate should possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. The role requires involvement in different phases of the medical product development life cycle including research, planning, design, design review, testing, release, and post-release support.
- Participates in software planning, creation, design, and implementation for the software verification activities
- Works closely with Software Development Engineers during the product development process
- Responsible to create, maintaining, and execute software test verification plans, test protocols, and test reports, to meet product requirements in accordance with internal company processes
- Identifies and tracks issues discovered in the defect tracking system, verifies issues are resolved, monitors issues status, and closes related issues
- Provides input into the completion of product traceability analysis from marketing requirements, product requirements, and software requirements through risk mappings in relation to software test artifacts.
-Contributes to software project management activities by providing time estimates and breakdown of the software verification tasks by participating in project schedule reviews
- Engages in continuous improvement to enhance the overall software testing processes
- Requires a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or a related Engineering discipline
- Experience with ALM tools in tracing requirements, software test protocols, and tracking product issues (Helix ALM experience a plus)
- 5-8+ years of experience in Software Testing of Windows desktop application software and embedded software systems (real-time operating system)
- Experience with product development of hardware-based systems
- Experience working in a regulated product development environment (medical device preferred)
- Experience with software automated test methodologies and frameworks is a plus
- Experience with software development languages (C/C++, C#, Python) is a plus
- Excellent communicator - written documentation and oral presentations/ discussions/ meeting
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!