(3) Chemical Production Operator - (2nd/3rd shift)
Newbury, MA 01950
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Chemical Production Operator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $22/hr
- Job Location: Newbury, MA
- Job#: bh 14118
Chemical Production Operator
General Description: The Production Operator is responsible for assisting in the development of pilot plant and production procedures, operating pilot plant and production batches, and assisting in the Scale-up of Pilot operations.
- Responsible for day to day organization, safety and operations of the manufacturing areas in compliance with company safety, environmental and loss prevention requirements.
- Responsible for housekeeping and basic maintenance of the plant and associated areas and equipment.
- Responsible for compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible to notify the appropriate person, or take action, in case of suspected conditions that may lead to an accident, incident, equipment damage or other undesired situations.
- Responsible for training other staff.
- Responsible for coordinating manufacturing activities with Project Leader, Supervisor and Operators ensuring safe and effective shift transfer and operations.
- Responsible for providing feedback to Project Leader during pre and post pilot meetings and during pilot and production operations.
- Execute pilot plant and production batches. Ensure completion and maintenance of batch records, equipment cleaning and status logs, deviations, temperature charts and other required documentation.
- Participate in and facilitate training (safety, process and other), HAZOP, Incident review, technical teams and meetings as requested. Participate in Pre and Post pilot meetings.
- Coordinate with warehouse, QC, R&D, EH&S, Maintenance and other departments thus ensuring unnecessary delays or unsafe conditions.
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend optimal operating and cleaning procedures when developing pilot plant and scale-up procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years of related batch chemical processing experience.
- Must pass annual physical requirement associated with material handling and PPE usage.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!