(5) E/M Assemblers - 2nd shift
Natick, MA 01778 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration – Contract – Long Term
- Pay rate: 20-23/hr. 2nd Shift
- Job Location: Natick, MA
- Job# bh12267
Electro - Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift
- Need experience building small components and assemblies as well as systems
- Must have strong mechanical assembly skills
- Must be able to work from engineering instructions
- Minimal wiring and soldering involved.
- Majority of the work is Mechanical Work using the following hand tools: screwdrivers, pliers, crimpers
- *Assembly Test will be given during interview.
- If the candidate has Fiber Optics experience, this is a PLUS. However, Fiber Optics experience is not required.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!