Boston, MA 02115 US
Title: Operational Accountant
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp
- Pay rate: $30-34/hr
- Job Location: Boston, MA (Hybrid)
- Job# 16230
The Operational Accountant is responsible for the identification, measurement and communication of the financial information. They coordinate current and new University financial operating processes to insure appropriate accounting and control over University financial resources. Prepare financial reports for management, and external requestors. Assist in preparation of the University financial statements and assist in the annual audit.
• Identify and/or coordinate new processes affecting the financial systems and information. Identify and /or follow-up on all irregularities related to the financial accounting and processing Essential
• Identify, classify and record accounting transactions in the general and operating ledger systems including cash transactions. Reconcile general and operating ledger accounts between system and subsystem data to ensure and promote a strong internal control structure. Essential
• Supervise and control financial subsystem flows to the operating and general ledgers and work with the various constituencies to insure timely and accurate posting of financial information Essential
• Prepare and reconcile financial reports and analysis from the operating and general ledger systems for management and auditors.
B.S. Accounting and 4-6 years of experience is required. |Knowledge and experience in financial systems. |Excellent analytical, problem solving and accounting skills essential |High attention to detail. |Strong communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with both senior management and peers.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!