Accounts Receivable Associate - 3307
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046 US
Title: Accounts Receivable Associate
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 6-month contract, possibility for extension or conversion
- Pay rate: $24-$26.49/hr
- Job Location: Mountain Lakes, NJ
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:30am to 5pm (100% on-site)
- Job#: bh15127
Accounts Receivable Associate
In order to set expectations and to the extent permitted by applicable law, please note that if an applicant is hired for this position, the applicant will be required to prove that the applicant has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire, subject to any qualified religious or medical exemptions. Please note that the employer reserves its rights to mandate additional vaccine requirements at any time.
- This role will be primarily responsible for accounts receivable general ledger accounting within the Customer Service Department.
- This professional will record daily transactions and ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- They will also be challenged to support the ongoing modernization initiative by partnering with the team to streamline processes and enhance reporting capabilities.
- Responsibilities also include:
- Respond to customer service inquiries regarding company products, features and/or services.
- Research documents and communicate recurring technical issues.
- Escalate unresolved issues to Technical Support team.
- Facilitate and coordinate Returned Material Authorization (RMA) as necessary.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation of customer requirements.
- Provide order entry and order management support for customers.
- Schedule orders and service dates, creates invoices.
- Provide high-quality service to internal and external customer inquiries via phone and email
- Process customer orders (create sales order, packing slip, customer billing)
- Confirm orders prior to shipment to ensure accuracy of transactions
- Handle and resolve customer issues, initiating corrective action or working through customer complaint forms
- Enter new customers and items into the appropriate ERP systems (SAP B1, Sage)
- Liaise with customers to track Accounts Receivable, collect payments, and maintain up-to-date receivable records
- Maintain key performance indicators
- Participate in initiatives and projects, as necessary
- Other assigned duties, as necessary
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Strong communication, planning and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and adaptable with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be open-minded, team-oriented, collaborative, positive, curious, with a strong passion for business and continuous learning
- Associate degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- SAP B1 and Sage ERP experience required (Salesforce / Power BI experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5+ years of customer service experience
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when problem solving
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you shortly.
You may also send your resume and cover letter via email to the recruiter listed below. You MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!