Lawrence , MA 01810 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $23-26/hr
- Job Location: Lawrance, MA
- Job# 14550
Reports to: Executive Assistant
This is a full-time, in-office, hands-on role in a fast-paced and rapidly growing medical device company based in Andover, MA. The successful candidate will work with and assist the Executive Assistant in day-to-day tasks and special projects. The candidate must possess the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, must be highly detail oriented and have a strong work ethic with the ability to learn quickly. This position will include greeting all visitors, maintaining inventory for the office, kitchen area and meetings rooms and assisting all members.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Acts as the first point of contact for visitors; greets and assists visitors in a professional and welcoming manner
- Manages visitor registration system and process
- Assists with training logistics, event coordination, meetings & scheduling
- Assists with travel arrangements and logistics for new hires, customers and guests as needed
- Coordination of all catered events (may require arriving earlier than standard start time)
- Manages inventory and organizes all office supplies and kitchen supplies
- Manages and maintains the reception area, kitchen, and meeting rooms in two buildings across the street from each other
- Provides administrative support to team members as assigned
- Must be available to work in our offices 9:00 – 5:30, Monday through Friday
- Performs other tasks, duties and projects as required
BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have demonstrated skills to operate in a busy corporate environment interacting with senior level executives and high-profile visitors
- Must be highly organized and efficient and able to prioritize and perform office work in a dynamic environment despite frequent interruptions
- Ability to juggle various tasks at the same time while keeping a calm and pleasant demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to manage highly confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Demonstrated track record of strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Professional conduct and appearance required
- Associates Degree required
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!