Administrative Assistant DTE - Boston MA
Boston, MA 02210 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: DTE Leadership Administrative Assistant III
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp- perm
- Pay rate: $37/hr
- Job Location: Quincy, MA
- Job#: bh14492
DTE Leadership Administrative Assistant III
The Administrative Assistant plays an important role in ensuring the effective and efficient maintenance of departmental processes, procedures and programs inclusive of travel arrangements, calendar management, scheduling, vendor meetings and expenses. This individual would need to be able to greet, receive and interact with external customers and partners. It is imperative this person can handle details of a confidential and critical nature. In order to be successful at this position it will be important to exercise independent judgment to optimize internal processes and procedures. Finally, there will be a need to be flexible and perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide logistical planning and administrative support for the DTE Leadership Team including calendar management
- Agenda and logistics management (room, catering, A/V, Zoom) for DTE meetings and team outings, including:
- DTE Leadership Team Meetings, Town Halls, Staff Meetings, Team Offsites, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate larger cross-functional meetings as requested by DTE extended leadership team members
- Work across departments and with other administrative associates to facilitate interview schedules, meeting logistics, etc.
- Coordinate interactions with strategic vendors - onsite visits, conference calls, offsite meetings and book travel arrangements
- Submit T&E reports in Concur
- Manage leadership team and staff meeting agendas in Microsoft Teams/ Sharepoint
- Assist in onboarding new DTE employees – add to email distribution lists, add to recurring DTE /team meetings, etc.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve GIS processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Outlook Calendar Management and Concur Expense reporting systems
- Demonstrates excellent communication, verbal and written, and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Able to independently interpret policies and solve non-routine, complex issues
- Possesses thorough understanding of departmental and company policies and procedures
- Ability to work with employees at all levels in the organization and across all functions
- Team player able to develop rapport and credibility with team members
- Detail orientated with ability to identify and communicate conflicts in scheduling/priorities
- Displays sound ethics and a fit to company core values
- Ability to clearly present project status and outline processes in oral and written formats
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!