Administrative Assistant II
Hudson , MA 01752 US
Title: Administrative Assistant II
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Contract
- Pay rate: UP TO $25/hr
- Job Location: Hudson, MA
- Job# 15975
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks such as:
- Completing expense reports
- composing and preparing correspondence
- managing email, arranging complex and detailed agendas
- Heavy calendar and travel coordination
- Must be able to effectively and clearly communicate in both internal and external relationships
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Assist in scheduling meetings and attends meetings, as necessary
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Safeguard the company's intellectual property, information, and assets
- High School Diploma required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint) required
- Some administrative assistance experience preferred, especially in a high-level, business professional capacity.
- Experience with senior management
- 2-3 years' experience in an office setting is required
- Experience with international travel arrangements is preferred
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.