Analytical Development Scientist - Boston MA - 14536
Boston, MA 02210
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Analytical Development Scientist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 1 year, potential to extend
- Pay rate: $40-55/hr
- Job Location: Boston MA
- Job#: bh14041
Analytical Development Scientist
As a member of an industry leading CMC team, this individual will help advance transformative medicines treating the underlying cause of serious diseases by contributing to analytical chemistry activities for small molecule development programs from preclinical through to late stage development. Responsibilities include analytical support of process and formulation development activities, purity and stability characterization of drug substance and drug product, as well as contributing scientifically in the resolution of broader drug development challenges in collaboration with other R&D functions. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of laboratory techniques commonly used in the analysis of pharmaceuticals such as HPLC, GC, and KF.
- Designs, conducts, and interprets experiments within SOPs and regulations
- Collates and interprets data systematically, and compiles results into conclusions or recommendations for discussions with manager
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple activities for a study
- Performs basic experimental troubleshooting
- Maintains accurate laboratory notebooks with inclusion of or references to sources of raw data
- Responsible for assigned project work, may serve as project team representative
- Authors reports, as assigned
- Participates in the preparation of presentations and may present experimental conclusions at project team meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A Ph.D. in the physical sciences or engineering and 0-1 year of relevant employment experience, or a Masters Degree and 2+ years of relevant employment experience, or a Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong, documented academic performance in Chemistry
- Understanding of HPLC, KF, GC, and other techniques commonly used for pharmaceutical analysis
- Demonstrates understanding of own discipline and aspects of drug development regulations and compliance
- Demonstrates ability to provide high quality data collected in a compliant fashion in support of regulatory submissions and/or manufacturing
- Demonstrates effective, self-sufficient communication skills, especially in peer/team discussions
- Problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!