Archiving Technician - 16177077
Carrollton, TX 75006 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Archiving Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 3-week project (07/18/2022 – 08/05/2022)
- Pay rate: $23/hr
- Job Location: Carrollton, TX
- Shift: Mon-Fri, 8am – 5pm, 100% on-site
- Number of openings: 4
- Job#: bh14579
Other locations for this project include Dallas, TX; Garland, TX; Lancaster, TX; Arlington, TX and Carrollton, TX
- Archive materials (such as charts, letters, or slides)
- Able to archive, classify all materials, prepare indexes and inventories for efficient access.
- Must be knowledgeable about both digital and traditional archival procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively, including reading, writing, and typing English.
- Must be able to follow directions
- Strong data entry experience
- Must be detail-oriented
- Successful archivists are adept at deducing the condition of documents and other materials
- Use problem-solving skills to minimize damage and choose the best storage methods.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year or equivalent experience
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!