Assembler Tester A
Ayer , MA 01434 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Assembler Tester A
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $ 17.00-$28.00/hr
- Job Location: Ayer, MA
- Job# 15005
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests a variety of moderately complex products to achieve
customer quality and on-time delivery schedules. May perform lock wiring, first-stage subassembly, and final detailing functions. Works on products that contain mechanical components, single hydraulic systems, and multiple part numbers. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives general supervisory guidance.
- Performs moderately complex assembly/test functions utilizing mechanical skills, hand and power tools, mechanical/electronic tools, test equipment, assembly fixtures, and inspection measurement equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Records test results on data forms using moderately complex electrical equipment and flow measurement devices. May use XY recorders, oscilloscopes, transducers, and other related equipment.
- Identifies malfunctions disclosed by test data and reworks as instructed.
- Interprets blueprints, engineering orders, assembly routes, test specifications, service bulletins, customer requirements, and quality directives.
- Produces and inspects assemblies that conform to product specifications. Assembles, tests, and/or solders to customer and/or industry standards.
- Performs touch?up or full surface painting of parts with finishing materials such as paint, lacquer, glaze, etc. Mixes paint and cleans parts.
- Actively participates in lean initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement.
- May assist in training less experienced team members.
- Observes all safety rules and maintains a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area.
- Ensures all equipment is calibrated in accordance with the calibration schedule.
- May perform other related responsibilities.
- Two or more years industry related experience in assembly/test in a manufacturing environment. Demonstrate product and process knowledge by applying it to newly learned techniques.
- Able to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment.
- Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, route sheets, and test specifications. Perform basic mathematical calculations, as well as demonstrate effective verbal, written, and basic computer skills.
- Possess strong mechanical reasoning.
- Able to implement and effectively apply lean initiatives.
- Possess effective interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to interpret reports and use standard business software applications. Able to use employee self service to access online information and use specialized automated systems (i.e. PMR, TORS, e?mail).
- May require soldering certification per customer requirements.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal setting, performance feedback, and self Development activities.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.