Stratham, NH 03833 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $21/hr
- Job Location: Stratham, NH
- Job#: bh 13487
The Assembler V performs a wide variety of assembly operations to create precision electro-mechanical assemblies. They use precision measuring instruments to ensure conformance with blueprint specifications and tolerances.
- Follows sequence of operations in performing manual assembly, hand soldering, and cable harnessing.
- Wire harness crimping.
- Uses precision measuring instruments to ensure conformance with blueprint specifications and tolerances.
Must have strong soldering experience.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- 6+ years of Electro Mechanical Assembly
- 6+ years of J Standard Soldering experience
- IPC 620
- Should be knowledgeable about handling and working the various adhesives and epoxies.
- Ability to read, understand and follow drawings and schematics.
- Must have good manual dexterity and able to work with small components.
- Ability to use microscopes, screwdrivers tweezers, and other miscellaneous tools.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision.
- J-STD-001 certified soldering experience
- Ability to work with engineering to suggest and implement process improvements
- Familiarity with precision aerospace assemblies such as waveguides.
- Experience in developing and qualifying new product processes working with Manufacturing and Quality Engineering.
- Knowledgeable in root cause problem solving techniques, 5Y, FMEA, fishbones
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!