Assembly Technician (Marlborough)
Hudson, MA 01752 US
Title: Assembly Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: TEMP-PERM
- Pay rate: $23-24.50/hr
- Job Location: Hudson, MA
- Job# 15192
- Assembly Technicians are responsible for manufacturing of components and finished devices. They are expected to complete basic mechanical assembly using fixtures and tools such as screwdrivers, crimpers, heat guns, and calipers. They inspect completed assemblies to ensure they conform to instructions and specifications, and package them for finished goods inventory.
- Assembly Technicians may also help Operations, research and development, and Quality with development of manufacturing processes and specifications.
- Study, read, and understand the schematic diagrams, blueprints, product manuals, process documents, and gather information regarding parts, fixtures, tools, etc.
- Experience working with Computers. Repair and/or config of software/hardware systems.
- Operate equipment as per the specifications and instructions from the Manager
- Complete manufacturing paperwork correctly
- Assemble parts or components to build a whole new product
- Perform regular test and inspection procedures to ensure that the product is formed in accordance with the specifications
- Implement and identify needs for improvement by conveying it to the senior personnel, so that quality of products is maintained
- Education: High school diploma or above
- Experience: Minimum of five years in Medical Device assembly or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Managing and motivation skills
- Mechanical assembly, including small components
- Inspection techniques
- Use of hand tools
- Problem recognition, analysis, and recovery
- Reading and math
- Computer literate; use of word processing
- Standing, sitting, walking, climbing stairs, lifting, Computer operation
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.