Shrewsbury, MA 01615 US
Title: Associate Attorney
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: Up To $130k
- Job Location: Shrewsbury, MA
- Job# 15353
Seeking an Associate Attorney to join our growing Estate, Financial & Tax Planning Practice Area. This is an opportunity for an Associate to work closely with, and learn from, more experienced attorneys. This position includes the planning and implementation of sophisticated estate planning strategies and involves extensive interactions with clients and other professional advisors requiring the highest level of technical knowledge, confidentiality, and professionalism. This is a full-time position with a hybrid work schedule.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in the areas of estate planning strategies, trust administration, and income, gift, estate and generation-skipping tax matters, including tax return preparation
- Handle a wide variety of tasks to assist attorneys in the practice, including drafting trust and estate documents and communicating with clients or client representative
- Operate effectively in an environment that stresses individual accountability
- Exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills
- Have a strong working knowledge of Massachusetts probate and trust law
- Demonstrate superior and written communication skills
- Be highly organized with an extreme attention to detail
- Use effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Be extremely effective in a fast-paced environment, multitasking and assisting highly experienced senior partners to deliver high quality client service
LL.M in taxation preferred
4 – 6 years of sophisticated estate planning experience required
Computer/Technical: Ability to use all Microsoft Office software including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of Client Records management software such as Netdocs is a plus.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!