Associate I, Quality Control (3rd Shift- Wed-Sat)
Canton, MA 02062 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Associate I, Quality Control
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $26.00-$37.00
- Job Location: Canton, MA
- Job# 14985
Seeking a Quality Control Sample Management Associate I based at their Norwood, MA site. The individual in this role will perform cGMP QC sample management activities for QC Chemistry, Microbiology, Bioassay, and various Development labs. Also, this individual may support special projects as assigned. This position will be 3rd Shift Wednesday to Saturday.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Sample coordination including cross functional collaboration with internal and external labs
- Receipt, processing, distribution, and shipment of the following sample types:
- In-Process, DS, Formulation and DP
- Equipment cleaning
- Raw Materials
- Coordinating domestic and international sample shipments
- Communication with external Contract Test Labs (CTLs)
- Inspect product and raw material retention samples
- LIMS (LabVantage) sample logging and result entry
- AQL visual inspection of drug product
- Raw material component inspection and release
- Stability program support
- Controlled temperature unit management, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Clean room gowning
- Managing/stocking of QC lab supplies
- Complete and maintain cGMP documentation for work performed
- Establish and maintain a safe laboratory working environment
Here’s What You’ll Need (Minimum Qualifications)
- BA/BS in a relevant scientific discipline
- At least 1 year of experience or 2+ years in a GMP QC laboratory setting
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table (Preferred Qualifications)
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.