Associate II, Outbound Operations
Westwood, MA 02062 US
Title: Associate II, Outbound Operations
`Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp-Perm
- Pay rate: $30-42/hr
- Job Location: Westwood, MA
- Job# 15157
Reporting to the Outbound Operations Supervisor, the Associate II, Outbound Operations will be responsible for all material handling (receiving, storage, picking, shipping preparation at the warehouse) and shipping from the Site.
As the Norwood manufacturing facility expands production capacities, including insourcing PCV, plasmid and buffers, we will have more production trains and materials to plan. This role will also be responsible for handling an increase in logistical requirements as development candidates increase in number and advance to later phases of clinical trials, including distribution to clinical testing sites and eventually external customers and patients. The anticipated time frame for this assignment is six months and is based at our Norwood location. This position will be 2nd shift from 12:00pm to 8:00pm Monday-Friday.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Support Outbound Operations during the operating hours
- Pick and Pack outgoing shipments
- Schedule and track shipments with approved couriers
- Receiving goods and materials through ERP management system, inspect and prioritize distribution of goods, materials, supplies and/or products ensuring accurate quantities and completing records.
- Handling material ensuring compliance throughout warehouse operations.
- Labeling material according to internal procedures.
- Shipping goods and materials in accordance to the requisition and internal procedures. Create shipping documents for domestic and international shipping. Complete and ensure accuracy of records.
- Transport materials, supplies and/or products. Transfers materials to and from storage areas and ensure accurate quantities and completing records.
- Inventory Control: document all transactions/movements and perform physical inventory checks/reconciliations.
- Other responsibilities include: proper storage, picking/packing, label printing, cycle counting, maintaining required logs, records, security and safety.
- Practice safe work habits and adhere to safety procedures and guidelines.
- High School diploma or GED, plus at least 4 years of experience in Warehouse Operations and Shipping; BS/BA Degree preferred
- Experience in a highly-regulated industry, Pharmaceutical, or related field.
- Ability to lift and move products
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Collaborative, customer focused attitude.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.