Bids & Proposal Specialist (x6) - 16107179
Littleton , MA 01886 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Bids & Proposal Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to
- Pay rate: $40/hr
- Job Location: Littleton, MA
- Job# 14637
Bids & Proposal Specialist
- Program management of partner-facing requests for proposals, requests for information, an invitation to bid, etc. (RFPs, RFI, ITB), i.e., low to high touch RFPs. The Bids & Proposal (B&P) Specialist will work closely with sales, product line marketing, inside sales, professional services, customer services, partners, and other groups as necessary to coordinate a strong Juniper Networks product/service partner-facing template
- The B&P Specialist will be responsible for drafting and project managing the RFP process and maintaining the corporate boilerplate. Ideal candidates will be excellent communicators, with strong organizational skills and extensive writing experience in a professional environment. The B&P Specialist will be responsible to drive the completion of all required documentation and provide feedback and guidance to the sales account team regarding Juniper Networks documentation production, legal issues, and revenue recognition issues.
- Work closely with the proposal manager to establish best practices and firm standards for responding to requests for proposals and collaborate with the proposal team, and account team to draft content for RFP submissions.
- Draft, update and maintain practice descriptions, tailored content, and other standard response language used in proposals and RFPs. This also includes the development of templates for cover letters, executive summaries, and follow-up letters.
- Coordinate and maintain corporate boilerplate and ensure content is updated.
- Excellent organization, project management, and communication skills required
- Knowledge of the principles and practices associated with the development of RFPs
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce CRM
- Strong Business Acumen (time management, accuracy, attention to detail)
- Knowledge of SLED and/or E-Rate is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Networking Technology, or similar industry is highly desirable
Bachelor's Degree with 1-2 years of industry writing experience
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- TIME MANAGEMENT
- WRITING EXPERIENCE
- INSIDE SALES
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!