Tewksbury , MA 01810 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $80-100k
- Job Location: Tewksbury, MA (Hybrid)
- Job# 15020
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Collaborate with clinical operations team and head of biostatistics to develop objectives, design sampling, randomization, and statistical analysis plans to achieve study objectives.
• Collaborate with data management team and clinical operations team to align statistical analysis plan with data collection procedures and forms.
• Design tables and statistical procedures for clinical studies. Validate internal SAS programming team or CRO’s analysis datasets and TLF delivery.
• Perform SAS coding support for multiple functions, including clinical data management, clinical operations, and regulatory team. Maintain and modify in-house SAS code to support CDM data query, CEC/DSMB meeting and annual report.
• Participate in regularly scheduled meetings that require statistical input.
• Masters in Statistics/Biostatistics or equivalent quantitative discipline with 0-3 years of directly relevant experience. PhD degree preferred.
• Strong SAS programming skills are required. Experience with any other programming languages (Python/R) is a plus.
• Experience in clinical database software is a plus.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and to work calmly under time constraints and tight deadlines.
• Self-motivated with strong work ethic.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with clinical managers, data managers and other statisticians.
• Master/PhD in Statistics/Biostatistics or equivalent quantitative discipline.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!