Boiler Operator 2nd shift
Somerset, MA 02720
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Boiler Operator 2nd shift
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Temp to perm
- Pay rate: $ 27/hr
- Job Location: Somerset, MA
- Job#: bh14277
Boiler Operator 2nd shift
Summary: Perform fireman duties on facility boilers and any maintenance on equipment and/or building as requested by the maintenance supervisor. In event of absence, the position will be filled by an equal level position, supervisor, or appropriately trained supervisor designee.
- Make scheduled rounds regarding technical operations in the mechanical and boiler rooms.
- Log all pertinent data and make adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance on boilers and associated equipment.
- Perform planned PMs, and maintenance inspections/repairs as required.
- Perform emergency repairs and adjustments while the line is running in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain building facilities including wastewater treatment, refrigeration systems, and building environment systems.
- Repair and preventive maintenance of fork trucks and pallet jacks
- Installation of new equipment to improve current production processes
- Maintain the facility and equipment to ensure maximum reliability.
- Maintain the outside perimeter of the facility during winter months to ensure walkways and paths are clear of snow and ice.
Education and/or Experience:
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our Total Compensation Package Includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Discounts on products at Company retail locations
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!