Rye, NH 03801
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Business Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $95k
- Job Location: Rye, NH / Hybrid ok
- Job#: bh14081
- Work with stakeholders from all departments to assess needs and develop effective solutions. Research, model, and suggest technological improvements to meet needs.
- Develop key project documents such as business case, executive summary, cost/benefit analysis, requirements, process/usage flow, specifications, solution matrices – using diagrams, flowcharts, word documents
- Project management including producing status reports, tracking work progress, and mitigating risks
- IT systems lead for implementation of NetSuite, Financial Force, Microsoft Dynamics, or similar system
- Operate on a Scrum team
- Develop and give training company-wide on the ERP and new functionality developed
- Perform integrations with other systems and external service providers
- Manage vendor outsourcing; supervise the delivery of the work in an effective and timely manner, coordinate with business areas to test and approve final delivery
- Offer users and IT general support; resolve support tickets, monitor alert queues and resolve identified issues
- Develop and implement processes, procedures, and tools to continuously improve operational and financial efficiency, customer satisfaction, and goal attainment
- Complete LEAN training and participate in continuous improvement projects when you see the potential to eliminate waste
- NetSuite strongly preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience with new technologies and systems from blueprinting to implementation required
- Minimum of 3 years experience with business systems such as ERP, customer relationship management, eCommerce, manufacturing, and warehouse management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Scrum/Agile experience preferred
- Resourceful in sourcing and onboarding new technical resources to fulfill job requirements unable to be fulfilled by internal resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, IT, Business Administration, or related field
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!