Business Continuity Analyst
Westwood, MA 02062 US
Title: Business Continuity Analyst
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $37-55/hr
- Job Location: Westwood, MA
- Job# 15098
An industry-leading biotechnology company is looking for a Business Continuity Specialist to join a newly formed Business Resilience team, within the organization’s Corporate Security program. This position will be responsible for managing all the Business Continuity activities for the organization. This position will also be critical in assisting with the Business Resilience program strategy and implementation to ensure the resilience of the company’s people, assets, technology, and overall patient safety.
The successful candidate will have experience working throughout the Business Continuity lifecycle and will ideally have experience building and scaling a Business Continuity program. The candidate will also have a passion for resilience that allows them to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment to build, scale, and implement the Business Resilience program.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Develop an enterprise-wide business continuity process and governance structure.
- Support the Director in aligning business continuity activities to overall Business Resilience strategy and other organizational goals.
- Work enterprise-wide to develop and maintain business continuity plans.
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis and apply enterprise risk methodology to determine criticality.
- Manage data collection process with process owners for BIA
- Maintain a business continuity dashboard.
- Ensure follow-up with process owners for BCP development and required updates
- Support the development of an enterprise risk management methodology
- Work with business partners and third-party partners to identify key processes and functions, key resources, optimal RTO, and interdependencies
- Conduct business continuity and risk assessments, identify program and security gaps and target new capabilities to increase business resilience
- Maintain current knowledge of business continuity best practices
- Work alongside Training and Exercise Coordinator to train and exercises business continuity plans
- Address lessons learned from exercises and real-world events to improve business continuity plans
- Support Crisis Management and Emergency Response Teams, as needed
- Support other Corporate Security functions as needed; and
- Additional duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- 5 years of experience, ideally in business continuity, emergency management, crisis management, or other security discipline in industry or the public sector
- Certification in Business Continuity, Emergency Management, or Security preferred; Subject matter expertise in business continuity or disaster recovery
- Experience with the following:
- Developing and conducting a Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity Plans
- Validating business continuity plans and drafting after-action reports
- Third-party risk and maturity modeling preferred
- Enterprise risk management preferred
- Building a business continuity program, or other similar program, from the ground up preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong facilitation and project management skills
- Highly organized and self-starter, ability to work simultaneously on time-sensitive and high-level projects
- Strong relationship management skills, and ability to foster, grow, and maintain relationships with cross-functional partners
- A desire to make an impact as part of a high-growth, transformational company that is Bold, Relentless, Curious, and Collaborative.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.