Calibration Technician (PERM)
Holland, MA 01518 US
Title: Calibration Technician
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp-Perm
- Pay rate: $75-78K
- Job Location: Holland, MA
- Job# 15968
- Monitor and manage Calibration schedule for electronic and mechanical assets.
- Work with vendors and internal team members to coordinate onsite calibrations and equipment shipments for offsite calibrations
- Update and maintain asset database software including, but not limited to equipment images, calibration certificates, work order completion and scheduling, asset status, location and condition monitoring, etc.
- Perform calibration of basic mechanical/electronic assets per the calibration schedule and applicable procedures
- During calibration: Collect, compile, summarize, and record data gathered
- Identify out-of-tolerance conditions and perform corrective action completed by adjustments, component replacement, etc.
- Prepare reports and contribute with risk assessments for out-of-tolerance conditions to assist Management in decision making.
- Arrange calibration reports and documents to support internal and external audit activity.
- Develop a working knowledge of equipment and related functions to assist with alternate/replacement equipment suggestions and CAPEX planning.
- Willingness/Ability to assist with maintenance tasks if/when required
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent schooling.
- Must have good oral and written skills.
- Proficient computer skills including data entry.
- Ability to learn and use new software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Mechanical/Electronics aptitude preferred.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment a plus.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!