Chart Specialist (Medical Billing)
Billerica, MA 01730 US
Title: Chart Specialist (Medical Billing)
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: temp to hire (15 weeks)
- Pay rate: $19-20/hr
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Schedule: M-F, standard business hours
- Job#: bh16291
Provide continuing oversight to documentation processes and deliver feedback to clients related to their documentation to ensure a quality product. The position will enhance the chart documentation to assist with the quality of coding and subsequently deliver a quality product and exceptional client experience.
- Oversight and review of physician and nursing documentation
- Review chart constructs to ensure charting lends itself to quality coding
- Review of audit findings to see if identified errors align with poor documentation
- Provide quality oversight of current client documentation
- Provide written feedback of charting recommendations to clients
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Key Responsibility satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification or equivalent combination of education and experience
- One to two years related experience preferred including working knowledge of ED billing and prior experience with ICD 10 and CPT coding
- Ability to access and accurately enter information using word processing and internet software including Laser Fiche
- Ability to work with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to review and complete reports the same day
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, life and disability insurance, on-site fitness center and company-wide social events.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you shortly.
You may also send your resume and cover letter via email to the recruiter listed below. You MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to email@example.com. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!