Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Operations, Infectious Disease
Boston, MA 02139 US
Title: Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Operations, Infectious Disease
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: TEMP
- Pay rate: $50-85/hr
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job# 15211
The Clinical Trial Manager provides clinical trial oversight to the assigned clinical trial(s) ensuring deliverables are met in terms of quality, compliance and timing. Strong vendor management is critical for this role. external vendors and CROs. The position reports to the Director, Clinical Operations and is accountable to the Clinical Operations Lead for assigned studies. This role may work collaboratively on one trial or across several trials to support clinical operations activities.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Day to day management of assigned clinical trial(s) to ensure deliverables are met in all phases of trial
- Communication to internal team members on deliverables and ensuring timelines are met
- Manage trial feasibility process
- Work closely with study Clinical Operations Lead and/or assigned Clinical Trial Manager(s) to execute clinical studies
- Drafting site materials including training, manuals and support documentation
- Monitoring of clinical data to ensure timely entry and readiness for data review meetings
- Periodic review of clinical data
- Review of clinical monitoring reports to ensure timely completion and identification of issues
- Ensure trial samples are ready to be sent to vendors in order to meet trial deliverables
- Maintain trial metrics
- Ensure trial is conducted in accordance with and ICH/GCP standards including multiple regions in global trials
- Support testing clinical trial systems/databases (i.e. UAT)
- May support additional clinical trial(s) in an unblinded Clinical Trial Manager capacity
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- At least 5 five years of trial coordination experience in a clinical research and industry environment
- Advanced degree preferred or Bachelor’s in a science-based subject
- Relevant experience in global setting
- Solid understanding of drug development
- Good project management skills
- Good understanding of FDA and ICH GCP guidelines to ensure the appropriate conduct of clinical studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.