Commercial Lines Account Manager
Burlington, MA 01801 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Commercial Lines Account Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $70-85k
- Job Location: Burlington, MA
- Job#: bh14348
Commercial Lines Account Manager
Purpose and Description:
Responsible for servicing commercial accounts as assigned by management. This includes servicing and processing all new business, renewals, and endorsements, as well as inputting all accounts receivable into the agency computer system. Required to work with clients, producers, associations, and companies for client concerns and problems.
Essential Job Functions:
1) Services all accounts (quotes, new business, renewals, contract reviews, endorsements, and cancellations) as assigned by departmental management.
2) Develops new business and renewal quotations and proposals for small and middle-market commercial clients. Special projects upon request.
3) Process and services specifically assigned new business and renewals within department and company underwriting guidelines. Processing and servicing include invoicing and assuring proper completion of original applications.
4) Reviews and analyzes all incoming applications and accompanying documentation; if further documentation is required will contact the Client, Management, or Account Executive to assure timely completion.
5) Assesses all inquiries by Client, routine and non-routine. Assures follow-up of all requests within service standards set by management.
6) Reviews accuracy and completeness of any company audit and reconciles differences between Client and Company following the Account Manager Procedure Manual and AMS Procedure Manual.
7) Keeps renewal expiration list updated and processes all renewals on a timely basis.
8) Completes all invoicing, credit matchups, etc., and outstanding collections.
The following are required to enable the employee to perform the essential functions of the job.
1) Skills/knowledge – Excellent communication skills required. A superior critical analysis is required, including the ability to evaluate and determine account acceptability. Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work are critical. Knowledge of computer operation is essential, and knowledge of Word, Excel, and AMS 360.
2) Experience/Education – At least three years of experience working with a company or agency Commercial Lines Department, CIC, CPCU, or equivalent participation/completion preferred. State Producer’s License required. Must have the ability to analyze and understand commercial insurance products, including but not limited to EPL, EBL, D&O, and bonding.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Co-Founder, Managing Partner
As co-founder of Connexion, my responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning for the company
- Financial & IT infrastructure and management
- Hiring and training a world-class recruiting and staffing team
I also continue to "run a desk." I am passionate about sourcing great candidates for my clients and have found nothing more rewarding than making the perfect match.