Compensation & Benefits Manager
Providence, RI 02903 US
Title: Compensation & Benefits Manager, North America
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: Perm
- Job Location: Providence RI
- Job#: bh16125
The North America Compensation & Benefit Manager will report to the Global Reward Director (dotted line to Americas HRBP) and act as point of reference for all Compensation & Benefit matters in the assigned region (US & Canada), ensuring the full and consistent implementation of Group policies and processes. Main accountabilities of the role are:
Compensation and Job Evaluation
- Acting as Process Owner for the region, lead the annual Salary Review process in collaboration with Country HR Managers, line managers and HRBP, ensuring respect of group guidelines and budget.
- Oversee internal pay equity and external competitiveness through periodic assessment as well as monitor market trends and practices.
- Lead the data collection and analysis of labor costs in the US & Canada for Budget and Forecasting processes.
- Develop proposals of concrete actions aimed at filling substantial pay gaps and/or ensuring the competitiveness of reward offer.
- Lead the Budget process for salary review in the region, liaising with HRBP, Country HR Managers and local Finance.
- Lead the job evaluation and banding process/analysis (Mercer IPE methodology) to ensure its consistency and coherence with the country/region organization structure.
- Administer and manage the Short-Term Incentive (STI). Responsibilities include the full ownership over STI process such as target setting, administration, payout calculations, reporting, communication, etc.
- Administer and manage the Sales Incentive plan. Responsibilities include the full ownership over Sales Incentive process such as target setting, administration, payout calculations, reporting, communication, etc.
- Propose incentive and/or bonus programs in case of specific and extraordinary circumstances such as retention, NCA, projects, etc.
Benefits Program Management
- Oversee the design, implementation, and administration of targeted, comprehensive, and competitive benefits programs, in collaboration with Country HR Managers and respective Leadership Teams
- Manage relationships with external vendors, such as benefit providers and compensation consultants, to negotiate contracts, evaluate services, and ensure the delivery of high-quality services
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Finance, and/or Business Administration
- At least 5 years in C&B roles (an experience in reward consulting will be strongly appreciated)
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data, perform benchmarking, and draw insights to support decision-making
- Solid understanding of labor laws, tax regulations, and compliance requirements, preferably in both the US & Canada
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively convey C&B information to various stakeholders
- Project management skills to ensure successful implementation of projects
- Ability to work with diverse cultures, regions, and C&B needs/backgrounds
- Excellent use of excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in managing/using Success Factors system