Hudson, MA 01775 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Composite Engineer
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: Experience Based
- Job Location: Hudson, MA
- Job# 14573
The Composites Engineer provides engineering support for the design, test, and manufacture of radar coverings, antenna reflectors and other related composite products for aircraft, ship, submarine, and ground-based applications.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Project engineering support of composite structures in the development and production program
• Reviewing customer/product specifications
• Development of manufacturing process specifications for building composite radar coverings including the tools, fixtures, materials, and assembly procedures for all products
• Maintaining reliable process procedures/product quality and status
• Process improvements
• Technical writing, including reports and work instructions
• Data collection, manufacturing material allowances (BOM)
• Estimating manufacturing allowances for proposals
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline, or equivalent experience in manufacturing, material, or aerospace engineering
• Demonstrated familiarity with tooling concepts, material testing, reading and interpreting drawings, familiarity with CAD
• Familiarity with rough sketches, plans, engineering instructions and technical manuals
• Willing to consider entry level candidates with composite/materials and related degrees
Minimally Required Skills (including types of tools, equipment and materials used in the job)
• Demonstrated familiarity with MS Office tools
• Demonstrated knowledge and familiarity with standard test equipment
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated understanding of standard operating procedures
Minimum job requirements:
• Possess Bachelors (BS) degree in an engineering discipline or related training
• 1 – 3 years related manufacturing engineering experience
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!