Consumable Technician (1st shift) - 3316-3320
Lowell, MA 01843 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Consumable Technicians (1st shift)
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 3+ month contract, possible temp to perm
- Pay rate: $18/hr
- Job Location: Lowell, MA
- Schedule: 7am – 3:30pm Monday-Friday on site
- Job#: bh15202
Entry level candidates encouraged to apply! On-the-job training provided!
In order to set expectations and to the extent permitted by applicable law, please note that if an applicant is hired for this position, the applicant will be required to prove that the applicant has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire, subject to any qualified religious or medical exemptions. Please note that the employer reserves its rights to mandate additional vaccine requirements at any time.
- The Consumable tech will be responsible for manufacturing consumables according to SOP’s, meeting company quality and efficiency standards.
- Work in consumable production with group lead or designated trainer
- possess basic manufacturing knowledge
- Read, understand and execute SOP’s
- Basic computer skills
- Additional duties as required or directed by the management team
- Ability to stand for the duration of shift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- ISO awareness
- HSD or GED equivalent
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!