Consumer Relations Representative (X10)
Hudson, MA 01752 US
Title: Consumer Relations Representative
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Contract
- Pay rate: $18/hr
- Job Location:, Hudson, MA or El Paso, Tx
- Job# 16011
The Consumer Relations Representative's primary role is to uphold our commitment to delight our consumers with exceptional service and representing their needs throughout the organization.
The Consumer Relations Representative is responsible for providing quality consumer support and service by accurately and efficiently handling incoming telephone calls regarding our products. Calls may include but are not limited to general inquiries, product troubleshooting, sales orders, availability, warranty replacements and product specifications. The representative will seek to understand consumer needs and expectations and will address them with professionalism and empathy while protecting brand and company image and reputation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Is product and systems knowledgeable.
- Takes and manages / troubleshoots consumer calls.
- Understands connectivity and non-connectivity consumer products designed for the home environment (Bluetooth, App, and Wi-Fi connectivity controlled)
- Accurately logs in all calls into Oracle® based system.
- Properly escalates consumer calls as needed.
- Follow up with consumers as needed.
- Identifies opportunities being expressed by the consumer.
- Manages personal Identifiable Information properly.
- Meets key process indicators set by the department.
- Listens to and implements all coaching.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 -2 years of call center experience
- Customer Service experience
- Experience with Bluetooth, App, and Wi-Fi connectivity devices
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point)
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be dependable and prompt.
- 76-100%=Continuous sitting-at desk, computer, etc.
- Office Setting
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.