Marlborough, MA 01775 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Contracts Administrator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: PERM
- Job Location: Marlborough, MA
- Job#: bh14075
* Assist in the Management of the company’s customer interface and administrative activities related to obtaining and executing prime and subcontracts for the delivery of products and services
Essential Functions include:
• Ensuring compliance with federal procurement regulatory requirements
• Negotiating terms and conditions with both government and commercial customers
• Acting as the primary company interface with customer contracting officers and procurement agents on assigned contracts
• Close interaction with the internal program management office
• Ensuring that proposed and negotiated Terms and Conditions comply with company policies and guidelines
• Responsibility for the preparation of customer communications
• Supporting the Bids and Proposals team in providing contract analysis and review of RFPs and other competitive US Government contract proposals
• Providing expert support services to the team including, but not limited to, the application of FAR flow down clauses, regulations, data rights, intellectual property rights, Buy American Act, Trade Agreement Act, and other regulations.
• Monitoring company compliance with contractual requirements, applicable laws, delivery schedules, payment provisions, and reporting requirements
• Reviewing Purchase Order (PO) terms with vendors
• Supporting drafting, reviewing, and negotiation of Subcontracts issued by and to CPI
• Issuing, reviewing, and negotiating the terms of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
• Working within various tiers of the organization, e.g., collaborating with the project managers, the engineering team, the proposal and business management teams, and customers to accomplish business goals
• Other duties as assigned
• 5 – 10+ years’ experience
• Command of FAR/DFARs regulations
• Demonstrated ability to review and negotiate Government and commercial contracts
• Experience working with a Product Manufacturing Company desired
• Highly motivated, problem-solving and detail-oriented with the ability to communicate effectively, solve problems and create trusting relationships with both internal and external clients in a quick turn-around environment
• Working knowledge of Government Property FAR part 45 is a plus
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!