Controller - 3192
Austin, TX 78744 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 7+ month contract
- Pay rate: $60-$65/hr
- Job Location: Austin, TX
- Job#: bh14611
In order to set expectations and to the extent permitted by applicable law, please note that if an applicant is hired for this position, the applicant will be required to prove that the applicant has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire, subject to any qualified religious or medical exemptions. Please note that the employer reserves its rights to mandate additional vaccine requirements at any time.
- This position is responsible for overseeing financial operations including preparing monthly results, including accounting for inventory and assisting management with budgets, forecasts, and reports to monitor operations. Accounting activities include AR & AP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for all financial aspects of the site, including management of inventory, AR/AP, and monthly close activities.
- Ensure adequate cost accounting processes are in place to properly value inventory; reconcile inventory monthly and monitor count procedures.
- Review monthly production variances (materials and labor,) and monitor spending in key categories.
- Work with management to prepare site budgets and forecasts.
- Provide reports and interpret the results of operations to all levels of management
- Responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting to parent corporate finance team to include ad hoc reporting requirements as needed.
- Prepare or ensures the preparation and transmission of all reports due on a timely basis within the requested formats.
- BS or MA in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience with inventory and cost accounting
- Prior experience in a plant controller/site controller position.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate activities in a busy site under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!