Providence , RI 02886 US
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $80-110K
- Job Location: Providence, RI
- Job# 15840
A regularly recognized as providing the best higher education loans and refinancing loans in the country. Opportunity to be a respected member of a professional team that uses its expertise to help students and families achieve their higher education goals.
- Key financial and advisory role to senior management
- Preparation of financial statements
- Cash flow projections
- Assist in the issuance of bonds in the public markets
- Year-end audit schedules and interface with auditors
- Work with CFO/Compliance Director to monitor effectiveness of internal controls and revise when necessary
- Quality review of loan originations and underwriting standards
- Developing and automating the generation of loan portfolio statistics
- Participate in portfolio, investment and risk management
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance from a 4-year accredited college
- Minimum of two years of audit or financial reporting experience
- Expertise in Excel required
- Database / data analytics skills a plus
- CPA and top academic standing preferred
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!