Customer Service Representative - 3195
Waltham, MA 02451 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services, while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Customer Service Representative
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: 8+ month contract, possible temp to perm
- Pay rate: $ 20/hr
- Job Location: Waltham, MA
- Job#: bh14624
Customer Service Representative
In order to set expectations and to the extent permitted by applicable law, please note that if an applicant is hired for this position, the applicant will be required to prove that the applicant has been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the date of hire, subject to any qualified religious or medical exemptions. Please note that the employer reserves its rights to mandate additional vaccine requirements at any time.
- Provide customers, both internally and externally, with a high level of service with regards to all inquiries, orders, and shipments
- Handle all inbound CS calls, perform outbound calls, and correspondence as needed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Respond to all customer contacts promptly, efficiently, and accurately
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Assist clients and medical staff throughout the delivery life cycle of company’s service
- Must showcase ability to successfully resolve cross functional customer issues including order discrepancies, complaints, billing and shipping issues
- Assure quality, integrity and accuracy of client information (including review, processing, and database entry)
- Assist in rollout and support of best practice initiatives by means of training and coaching
- Partner with Customer Service Management to deliver formal new hire training as directed
- Assist in maintaining Service Level in Customer Service by participation in inbound call queue
- Partner with CS Management to implement necessary call center changes as result of customer feedback
- Ensure timely completion of non-phone tasks by agents such as board-check, filing, fax checking, and email claims
- Handle escalated customer issues as needed. All applicable follow-ups must be conducted within a timely manner
- Promote an open communication model and positive work environment
- Participate in Continuous Improvement projects with the Department
- Must be able to develop, write, and edit a Work Instruction and Standard Operating Procedure through the Change Control process
- Participate in a cross functional initiatives and projects
- Participate in Customer Service On-Call Program
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- No client or employee complaints against Rep for inappropriate behavior or handling of a situation
- Candidates should be able to articulate why they would be a fit for this position and demonstrate how the position’s requirements would apply to them.
- Full Time: Monday through Friday
- Ability to work at least one on-call shift a month
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in customer service and/or contact center (consumer market)
- Proven understanding of fundamental call center metrics and performance management techniques
- Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and phone skills
- Must be highly reliable and motivated to excel
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments; experience working with teams
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written & orally)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with adherence to deadlines
- Superior planning, organizational, and time management skills to effectively allocate and manage resources
- Basic typing, computer skills and data entry experience preferred (proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with Siebel database a plus)
- The primary working condition associated with this position is working independently in the office environment.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Requires the ability sit and/or stand for prolonged periods of time in a cubicle.
- Requires effective management of conflict and emotional or stressful situations
POTENTIAL JOB AND TASK HAZARDS
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!