DDS Program Manager
Boston, MA 02124 US
Title: DDS Program Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job# 16168
The Program Manager provides for administrative, clinical and program operations of developmental disability programs. The Program Manager is responsible for the overall management of the assigned site and the supervision of staff.
The Program Manager is responsible for overseeing the maintenance of the individual sites HR services and employee files as specified by COA, licensure and certification, DDS, and policies. The Program Manager has overall responsibility for fiscal management of their site., including developing, implementing, and tracking their site’s budget. Proof of vaccination and negative result required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in human services or related field.
• Two years' experience in human services, case coordination or counseling/outreach with individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
• Demonstrate the ability to work both independently and within a team contest
• Working knowledge of developmental disabilities and therapeutic skills and an ability to relate to a variety of individuals from different cultural, socioeconomic background
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of multidisciplinary and cross-functional teams.
• Ability to negotiate and resolve differences.
• Ability to articulate and communicate mission and strategic direction in a consistent and enthusiastic manner to departmental staff.
• Department of Public Health certification in medication administration is required. Applicants lacking Medication Certification must become certified within three months of date of hire to retain employment
• First Aid and CPR Certifications are required. If not current, applicant must become certified within three months of date of hire to retain employment
• Must possess a valid Massachusetts driver’s license and meet the company’s driver insurance standards
• A personal vehicle for travel
• An acceptable CORI
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!