Digital Project Coordinator
Boston, MA 02139 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Digital Project Coordinator
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp to Perm
- Pay rate: $23.03-$26.32/hr
- Job Location: Boston, MA
- Job# 14604
Digital Project Coordinator
Client has an ambitious multi-year digital strategy for clinical, regulatory, and medical affairs that will empower and support patients and providers through innovative technology and solutions. This transformative approach will integrate digital capabilities across mobile, cloud, wearables and IoT to create an enhanced experience for patient and physician interactions, learning, and more.
In this role, the Digital Project Coordinator will work with the leadership team of digital for clinical, regulatory and medical affairs as well as project managers and product owners to coordinate and deliver on various projects by providing administrative and operational support.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Schedule and coordinate team meetings. Prepares agendas, materials, presentations, and necessary equipment. Record and distribute minutes or notes and follow up actions. Follow up with team members to ensure actions are completed according to timeline.
- Assist senior staff with project development activities: compiling data, drafting reports, and assisting with special projects such as workshop planning and coordination
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations, and tables
- Assist with vendor engagement and project start-up activities
- Manage and shepherd contracting process for execution of vendor contracts and change orders
- Manage invoicing and PO processes as necessary
- Assist team in agenda and travel plans for offsite visits
- Assist in compiling monthly departmental reports and quarterly reviews
- Maintain team’s site/intranet pages for the team including team files and supporting materials
- Responsible for independent action on multiple projects as assigned
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience assisting with projects
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or a related field preferred but not required
- Proven self-management and team-management skills
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Experience working in a regulated environment (Medical Device, Life Science, Aerospace, etc) a plus
- Capability to make decisions under pressure
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness
.When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.