Digital Regulatory Project Manager
REMOTE , MA 02139 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Digital Regulatory Project Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Type
- Duration: TEMP to PERM
- Pay rate: $ 65.79/ hr
- Job Location: Remote (MA)
- Job#: bh14386
Digital Regulatory Project Manager
As a Digital Regulatory Project Manager, you will spearhead the execution of digital regulatory projects in support of the company’s digital roadmap. In this role, you will collaborate with various stakeholders and contributors from regulatory operations, medical writing, and regulatory strategy to advance digital projects for regulatory.
Here’s What You Will Do:
- Act as the project manager for structured content authoring (SCA) platform deployment:
- Identify project deliverables such as content model and taxonomy, components artifacts
- Monitor and manage project risks as needed
- Facilitate governance meetings and status updates
- Coordinate activities and timelines with external vendors and Digital Centers of Excellence (Cloud operations, cyber security)
- Lead Artificial Intelligence (AI) projects for regulatory in collaboration with our Data Science and AI team:
- Collect and organize AI project artifacts
- Work with the AI team to scope and assign the relevant project team members
- Lead Integration projects which entail a solid understanding of different technical workstreams and dependencies and incorporate them into overall project timelines
- Establish and manage project timelines and project deliverables
- Work collaboratively across the organization to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
- Engage with the Computer Systems Validation team to support validation activities (as needed)
- Report on projects progress and status
Here’s What You Will Bring to the Table:
- 7+ years' experience in digital project management (GxP experience a plus)
- Proven experience with Regulatory processes and platforms (Veeva preferred).
- Tangible record of accomplishment in using Agile approaches in a regulated environment
- As a technologist, you know your craft and you are fluent in the digital world. You have first-hand knowledge of SaaS (Software as a Service) technology in a GxP environment and a practical understanding of data integrity requirements for systems used in the conduct of clinical trials.
- You have a working knowledge of regulatory business processes in a drug development context
- You work independently yet engage proactively with team members, colleagues, and stakeholders to get alignment and drive projects forward.
- You do not hesitate to dive in and work alongside your team. You can effectively manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment, and you can navigate ambiguity and lead a team effectively
- You put the team before tasks by collaborating actively with all team members and supporting them.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Biotechnology, or equivalent required.
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.