Director of Manufacturing
Bedford, MA 01803 US
Title: Director of Manufacturing
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $
- Job Location: Bedford, MA
- Job# 15129
OverviewClient produces unique and vital products used by vascular surgeons and interventionalists around the world. Seeking someone who is a team player, reliable, detailed, and understands how important the work we every day do is. This role will involve day-to-day personnel management to ensure production schedules are followed and regular reporting of the production status. A key part of this role will be to understand all aspects of the manufacturing processes, assist with troubleshooting, corrections to non-conformities, and identifying areas for process improvement. This position will be cross-functional, working closely with quality, engineering, purchasing, and operations to ensure production runs smoothly.
- Develop and maintain the production schedules for product lines, revise schedule as necessary using feedback from sales data and actual production output data
- Track and control expenses to ensure departments stay on budget
- Coordinate with materials and quality teams to ensure the production team has all of their required materials on time
- Work with Quality Control and Document Control to ensure product is released on time
- Work closely with tissue suppliers and purchasing department to plan tissue shipments based on production needs and actual tissue yield figures
- Support tech transfer activities for new product lines and get new lines up and running
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or related field or equivalent production experience
- Able to read and interpret standard operating procedures and manufacturing instructions
- cGMP experience required. ISO13485
- Medical Device/ Life Science Experience Required
- A minimum of 4 years Production Management experience required
- Experience working inside of a cleanroom (experience with aseptic transfer preferred)
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out. We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!