District Sales Manager
Remote , MA 01843 US
Title: District Sales Manager
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Perm
- Pay rate: $90-100k
- Job Location: AR, LA, TN, MS, AL, and FL
- Job# 16315
To plan, manage, and successfully execute all territory sales related goals and objectives as set forth by sales management. The district sales manager shall maintain and develop sales of all products within the Asahi America’s portfolio, to all accounts within assigned territory including specifiers in accordance with business plans (Territory will be in South Central States as listed above)
- Plan, prioritize, and manage all sales related activities and customer/prospect contacts towards achieving agreed business goals/budgets as set forth by sales management.
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing, and margins according to agreed objectives.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities, tools and systems and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Plan, carry out and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions, and telemarketing.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Record, analyze, report, and administer according to systems and requirements.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attending training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills.
- Adhere to health and safety policy and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s ISO 9001 procedures and perform duties within the scope of these procedures.
- 3+ years of experience in an industrial sales position.
- Experience with industrial plastic pipe, valves, fittings, and related fabrication is desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in business or engineering discipline, with sales experience being a plus.
- Industrial B2B sales experience with responsibilities for multiple sales channels – direct, distribution, OEM, etc. preferred.
- Action oriented and a style conducive to teamwork.
- Desire to learn new things.
- Travel capability is required: up to 30% to 40% overnight within territory with occasional visits to corporate, etc.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Total compensation of salary and commissions for this position will be commensurate with experience and market value.
- BC/BS Health and dental insurance with deductible. Asahi America pays the first 75% of the deductible on the employee’s behalf.
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short /Long Term/ADD and Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match: Roth and Traditional. Fully Vested date of hire.
- Full auto, travel, and related business expenses.
- Vacation, personal days, and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!
Meet Your Recruiter
Regional Recruiting Manager
- Directs the recruitment efforts for both the Quincy, MA and Providence, RI branches.
- Manages a distributed team of recruiting leads, individual contributor recruiters and account managers.
- Responsible for leading the fulfillment and execution of sourcing, recruiting, sales and business development practices across the region.