Documentation Control Specialist
Tewksbury, MA 01810 US
Connexion’s mission is to provide "best in class" services to job seekers. We strive to achieve excellence in job placement, staffing, and recruiting services while treating candidates with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
Title: Documentation Control Specialist
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: PERM
- Pay rate: $70-85k
- Job Location: Tewksbury, MA
- Job# 16285
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive record retention systems, policies and procedures
- Implement electronic file system
- Ensure accuracy, quality and integrity of all Company documents
- Ensure easy and efficient retrieval of documents
- Ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution and is appropriately archived.
- Responsible for execution of all Document Change Orders in support of manufacturing, engineering and other departments, as necessary in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Provide training for all employees on the Document Change Order and training process.
- Organize and maintain Design History Files from inception through archival.
- Enter data into various Microsoft Access databases.
- Maintain Master Part Number, Item Master and Document Index.
- Issue Lab Notebooks.
- Maintain all Training Files for the company.
- Review and update documents for maintenance and quality control with being audit ready as the goal.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Documentation Control role.
- A working knowledge and/or experience in the following areas:
- Working knowledge of QMS systems
- Experience working with various CAD files (AutoCAD, PRO-E, Orcad, SolidWorks).
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Adobe
- Documentation Management Software
- Experience maintaining Microsoft Access databases
- Label software experience preferred
- Creation of Adobe PDF control documentation
- Organizational and communication skills enabling accurate and detailed change order processing
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with a variety of people and be able to work as part of a team
- Exceptional proof reading and quality control skills
- Experience working with an MRP interfacing system
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment as part of a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated track record working with limited direction to produce high quality work
- Proven ability to provide logical, in-depth analysis of a problem or situation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!