Auburn, NH 03103 US
Title: E/M Assembler
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
- Duration: Temp-Perm
- Pay rate: $19-22/hr
- Job Location: Auburn, NH
- BH# 16114
The Assembler position is responsible for building products in a fast-paced environment. This position is that of an electro-mechanical assembler, capable of following work instructions and engineering drawings to assemble situational awareness products of varying complexities.
- · Adhere to companies’ policies and procedures as directed.
- · Assemble product correctly in a timely manner while ensuring product quality.
- · Assemble product following work instructions and engineering drawings.
- · Follow the direction of assigned line lead and supervisor in order to establish priorities.
- · Function as a member of a high performing team to accomplish a common goal.
- · Operates manual, semi-automated, automated and computer-based equipment as required.
- · May be required to support other work cells or areas as necessary.
- · Perform electrical assembly to J-STD-001 and IPC-610 standards and maintain certification.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- · Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- · Highly organized, self-starter with excellent attention to detail.
- · Ability to follow work instructions and mechanical drawings.
- · Ability to use basic hand tools and equipment safely.
- · Ability to remain focused while performing repetitive tasks.
- · Extreme dexterity while working with small components.
- · Strong electrical assembly and soldering skills (wire wrap, through hole, and SMT).
- · Cable assembly and preparation skills (stripping wire, tinning, etc)
Please use the apply button to submit your resume for consideration. A Connexion Representative will contact you immediately.
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
If you are active in a job search but this job is not for you, please reach out to . We would be glad to help you find the perfect job!